Given that it defines “personal data” any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number; it is specified that no personal data is collected unless the user himself who voluntarily provide information whose processing is necessary to site to perform the services required by him.
The navigation data are those data whose disclosure is required to enable operation of the computer systems responsible for management of the Site and the Internet communication protocols. This category includes for example the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used to visit the Site and other parameters relating to the user operating system to connect to the site. Flying Solo Collective collects this data in order to obtain anonymous statistical information on ‘ use of the Site and to check its correct functioning. The data collected for this purpose are not in any way associated with the other information related to users, or used for the purpose of identification or profiling of the latter. The navigation data above are only stored temporarily in accordance with local regulations.
PRIVACY STATEMENT FOR THE WEBSITE REGISTRATION
Information provided for the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 “Code on personal data protection”.
Aims of treatment
a) The personal information you provide during registration to the site, will be used to enable us to send you information and personalized quotes you required.
b) The personal information you provide will be processed to allow us to send, also by e-mail, information material on our services and our special offers.
Methods of treatment
The aforementioned data will be processed lawfully and fairly, in compliance with safety requirements prescribed in the Code. The data processing is done using manual, computer and data with logic strictly related to the purposes and in any case, so as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
Nature of providing data
The user is free to provide personal data for registration to our site and to request custom quotes, advice and send you information. Failure to provide the data may make it impossible to fulfill the request.
Categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated
The data communication can be made to persons who are authorized to access the data is recognized by law or regulation.
Rights of interested parties (Art. 7 D.Lgs. 196/03)
At any time you exercise your rights towards the data controller , in particular you will get:
1) confirmation of the existence or not of data about you and their communication;
2) the source of the data, the purposes and methods of treatment, the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments, the identification of the owner, of the persons to whom the data may be communicated;
3) updating, rectification or integration of data;
4) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data processed in violation of law;
5) go against, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons the processing of data pertinent to the purpose of collection; the processing of data in place for marketing purposes or for carrying out market research.